Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

Wow

In bed sweating out a horrible cold so thought I would follow the matchday thread.

What I learnt

Eddy =shit
KDB = shit
Laporte =shit
Cancelo =shit
Grealish =shit
Ref=shit
VAR =shit
Pep= shit
Rodri = shit.
And of course Sterling and Mahrez shit.
Have I missed anyone ?

Some fans saying worst City have ever played lol really York away anyone ?

Bloody hell I hope we get to 40 points soon so I can relax.

I didnt watch the match but you get days like this, a gift of an earlier goal and palace were always going to sit back and hope for a breakaway second. Torres is a big miss for us now as I rate him as a centre forward.
I am to old to throw the baby out with the bath water, we lost a game we move on.

CTID
ball boys

I still think over the next 28 games, us and Liverpool will edge past Chelsea... but if Chelsea's defense keeps up, and so far over the last year they have showed it can, they might have the better chance.

Ultimately while a shitty result, still a long long road ahead of us, can't lose heads from this loss.
Disagree.

if Chelsea had tommy earlier last season we would have lost the league...

Chelsea also have a world class striker to come back in
So? We beat them easily with Lukaku. They have lost against a poor Juventus, and they’ve been struggling to open the score against some subpar teams. We only need 1 draw, and then we depend on ourselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.