Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

We deserved nothing and thats what we got. Crystal Palace were in our faces from the start and we didn't have either the skill or character to deal with it. Nobody to dictate the game. Too many ineffective including Kevin and Jack. Stones back in as first choice CB after Laporte's debacle. When he is bad, he is very fucking bad.

Can't blame team selection or manager for that one.

I'm trying hard to forget that once upon a time we had Dzeko, Ballotteli, Tevez and Kun on our books. My god we need a striker.
What are you talking about? Everyone knows that Gundogan scored 13 goals last season so of course we dont need a striker. *ROLLS EYES SO FAR INTO BACK OF HEAD I CAN SEE YESTERDAY*

Awful, simply awful. We absolutely need a striker we don’t look like scoring at all

Another one of those games where we ain’t on it one individual mistake and as usually they score from! Thought second half we might just sneak a draw out of it but wasn’t to be?! Still early days but chelsea look the team to beat because of there squad there manager who mix it up with park buses long balls or possession football more clinical but we seen this with quite few of Chelsea managers in the past it’s not long lasting but it wins them the league and trophies for those few seasons!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in they fought to the end. Thank you City. You did what you could against cheating refs and Southern softies!
The referee won that with VAR and CP time wasting goalkeeper’s willing assistance!
You know it was a frustrating game when even @Eccles Blue is throwing out insults towards the opposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.