Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

I still think over the next 28 games, us and Liverpool will edge past Chelsea... but if Chelsea's defense keeps up, and so far over the last year they have showed it can, they might have the better chance.

Ultimately while a shitty result, still a long long road ahead of us, can't lose heads from this loss.

We were awful , everyone. The truth is teams have worked out how we play now with this false 9. They also know we have no way of changing it so tactically it’s easy for them to prepare to play against us. We have become very predictable.

we dont need 1 striker in January but at least 2.

feel a bit sorry for kdb, Foden and grealish , none of them are strikers yet for vast periods of the game are expected to play that role. It’s affecting their performances now as well.

Agree with Sterling. Mahrez better than Grealish though
mahrez has always influenced games more than grealish throughout his whole career. Just look at their goal records mahrez is a top player grealish is very good but nothing more. Crazy to spend 100 mil on him when we already had foden playing lw

We may of won last season which was a freak year but this team & club are not moving forward. Great at times poor at others. Very inconsistent & lack of a plan b. Insane we have no strikers at this club.

At this point in our project to not have strikers & a hard bastard in midfield is ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly, if this is as bad as this season gets we win this league.
Conversely, three or four more "performances" (very loose definition of the word) like that, and you can forget the league. Chelsea are unlikely to drop 20 - 30 points this season. Which is what we'll need them to do if we serve up too many more displays like that.

We deserved nothing and thats what we got. Crystal Palace were in our faces from the start and we didn't have either the skill or character to deal with it. Nobody to dictate the game. Too many ineffective including Kevin and Jack. Stones back in as first choice CB after Laporte's debacle. When he is bad, he is very fucking bad.

Can't blame team selection or manager for that one.

I'm trying hard to forget that once upon a time we had Dzeko, Ballotteli, Tevez and Kun on our books. My god we need a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.