Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

Grealish just isnt damaging from the left and his presence there means our best left forward (foden) is being marginalized In a position he is working hard in but isnt a world class player in.

i honestly thought grealish would be deployed as the left mid.
Just wasted all day long on that left wing.Pep needs to help him make it by shifting him.

I feel like Grealish looks scared of using the talent he has. So many times he gets face-to-face with two defenders and then just passes it to Cancelo or someone. Obviously you want to keep possession sometimes, but I'd like to see him running at people a bit more.
He's terrified of taking an actual shot or trying to knick it past a defender. The amount of times he will square up and then just settle for a smash into the defender's shins for a corner is appalling.

You can’t let the opposition score in the first 10 mins, with there first attack on goal ffs, happening too much this..

Do we need a striker again now ?

We’ve always needed a striker and performances like this just add fuel to the fire.

I’d say that even in our best performances this season against PSG, Chelsea and Liverpool we missed a clinical finisher.

We played all three sides off the park, must have had triple the number of shots against them combined and only won one of them.

People here overreact so much. We are 5 points below chelsea(2 if we beat them). Chelsea are struggling to score the opening goal, and they have some tough matches in the next weeks.

Today it was a poor performance by everyone except Rodri and Dias. Dias just has a winners mentality, and I hope the longer he stays with us, the more his mentality is spread on other players.

It’s time for Dias-Stones to be back.
Chelsea also have a world class striker to come back in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.