Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Kept the faith through that. Great second half and the impetus was there right from the start of the second half.

I can only sigh at those that called for Haaland to be yanked off even after 20 mins in the first half…what fucking spice are you smoking?

Bernardo was imperious. He was weaving his wand left and right. Made the RW his own. What a player. Great come back lads.

I know we are emotional in the moment but can people have faith in the lads at least till the 80th minute before calling for everyone to be sacked?

Despite the inbound freak-out texts from my buddies, I KNEW we’d pull that out. KNEW. IT. Once we scored the first you could see Palace start to tire. While Haaland is a beast and deserves MOTM, it was Silva who sparked us. And god do I love Alvarez. We do need some sorting out at the back but after their second Stones was much better. Onwards, and a curse broken and confidence built.

Also to reiterate — they NEVER should have had that corner. And Ayew maybe should have been off. The assistant on that side missed offside flags for both clubs. He was awful.

After being in the match thread for the 1st half telling everyone to chill and relax, this win feels even better. Great match from Silva, Haaland, Foden and Alvarez. Good defending(we were shit on FK and corners, but great on open play). Even if KDB lost a lot of balls, love that he was always pushing for hard passes when everyone else was playing too safe. He created a bunch of FK and corners from his high-risking pass.

Great performance

First half was a standard tight performance. The two goals were shite but I think they were one-offs, mainly because they were from set pieces

Second half we blew them away. Really liked the look of that formation

Alvarez looks absolute class, too. He needs to start on Wednesday

Thank god for Erling.

Abject first half of unacceptable bollocks.

But fucking hell what a turn around!! Superb from our super striker and from Bernie second half.

I wish we could beat one of these sort of teams 9 or 10 one day though instead of making such bloody hard work of it.

Very very relieved we won that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.