Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

I do love the happy clapper 10 year old berts, sorry blues who baulk at any criticism.

Personally you can fuck off

Thank you. I must admit that once I'd looked on the BBC website at half time I switched everything off and wandered round the house chanting 'Come on City, come on City, you can do it, you can do this.' Luckily my neighbours at both sides were out so they couldn't hear me!! I start off at a normal tone and build myself into a frenzy. :-)

I ended up Hoovering (Dysoning) the front room and starting to make a meat and potato pie............ then realised I had no flour so it ended up just a casserole!! :-)

Turned back on just as the BBC posted that it was FT.

I suppose I shouldn't really admit this as it makes me sound soooo weird but it's City and we fight to the end and I have to fight along with them in the only way I can. :-)
Can you please do that each weekend until mid-May? Not that I’m superstitious or anything………!

Because of work commitments, we didn’t arrive in our seats until 14 minutes were on the clock, so we missed Big John's own goal, though about five minutes of that was going down and up in the fucking lift! Upon seeing the score, I thought, "Here we go again," and when the second went in, it seemed to me that Palace really did have a curse on us.

Talk about a game of two halves!

We were absolutely brilliant after the break, with Bernardo leading the way, continuing from his efforts in the first half. There is no doubt that our first goal was the spark we needed drag ourselves back into the match, and the barista provided it with his brilliant, mazy run and shot.

After that, there was only ever going to be one winner.

It was great to see Erling score his first Manchester City hat-trick, but his supporting cast wasn’t bad. The chip from Phil for his first was exquisite and perfectly delivered.

In fact the three goals all highlighted different aspects of the Norwegian giant’s goalscoring prowess; his second was a classic poacher’s effort and the third showed his power and strength.

It was a fantastic afternoon and certainly well worth the effort to get to Etihad.

THAT'S WHY WE'RE CHAMPIONS!

Bollocks. Did well on the ball several times, usually had no room to get the cross in and lacking support behind him.
The “problem” with Mahrez is that you never know when he’s going to cross the ball. That’s hard to defend against, but almost impossible for Haaland to anticipate.

When Mahrez is on form, he’s fluid and makes good, quick decisions. He didn’t do that today.

Bernardo showed him what he should have done in the second half.

Yeah OK, lets just moan about the bits when we're shit instead of enjoying the ride. FFS.

I'd take a fucking bang average 4-2 win every week.
Mate I am very polite to berts and blues on here but you seem like a teen or new clueless blue and so I dont get what you think as you seem to be ignorant of basic english and a comment favouring city but adult enough to show concern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.