Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Did anyone else just laugh out loud when Haaland slotted his third? Proper animal on our hands
I knew he'd score before he scored, as did he. Gundo knows exactly what to do with him. It's a lovely sight seeing him one on one.

This tweet is hilarious. I wonder if it's the hateful 8 who wanted us banned from Europe?
It's from the same mardarse who posted Liverpool romping the league was fantastic but a year later us doing the same was shit.

So when Messi and Ronaldo were putting up ungodly numbers no one thought it might be a good idea to figure out a way to slow them down. No one's been concerned enough to conspire against Lewandowski over the past decade. But Haaland signs for City and its a league wide if not football wide crisis that requires mass planning among all the other managers. This type of stuff could not be more ridiculous. If the people pushing this crap were given a good beating once in a whie and maybe starved for a week I'd actually be OK with it at this point. At least have them woman slapped a dozen times or so, and hard. I don't normally promote violence but sometimes its the only viable recourse. And I'm only half joking.

It was like the United Nations in 101 yesterday. We are more and more attracting fans globally. There was a woman with two young kids in front of us in the queue to get in, scarves, City face paint. the lot. Had just flown over from Barcelona to watch the game. Incredible. Haaland takes us to the next level commercially. Hopefully football wise too.
Excuse my ignorance..were they Spanish or ex pats?? I mean either way to fly from Barca to watch City speaks volumes.

Not read everything on the subject but good to see Jermaine Jenas correctly explaining on MOTD why the Palace "third goal" was disallowed, the ball still having been in the hands & control of the keeper. Not sure I completely agree but 4-3 would have sufficed anyway.

So when Messi and Ronaldo were putting up ungodly numbers no one thought it might be a good idea to figure out a way to slow them down. No one's been concerned enough to conspire against Lewandowski over the past decade. But Haaland signs for City and its a league wide if not football wide crisis that requires mass planning among all the other managers. This type of stuff could not be more ridiculous. If the people pushing this crap were given a good beating once in a whie and maybe starved for a week I'd actually be OK with it at this point. At least have them woman slapped a dozen times or so, and hard. I don't normally promote violence but sometimes its the only viable recourse. And I'm only half joking.
Then why are you giving it credence?

They could try keeping 10 men in the box..that way City wont score...

Oh hang on !! ;)
I know exactly how to prevent City from scoring. You scout a goalkeeper who is eight yards wide and eight feet tall. And the added bonus would be that the goalie doesn't need to waste half a minute on each goal kick.

This tweet is hilarious. I wonder if it's the hateful 8 who wanted us banned from Europe?
It's from the same mardarse who posted Liverpool romping the league was fantastic but a year later us doing the same was shit.

There must be something similar for Darwin Nunez, given he’s the best striker ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.