Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

I think Haaland’s 3rd goal was that good that it should have counted as 5 goals.

You thinking something should have happened doesn’t do anything. It didn’t count because it isn’t allowed.
Agreed, just an opinion ..amazing come back , real character ..just think that should have been given.. boring if we all thought the same

Agreed, just an opinion ..amazing come back , real character ..just think that should have been given.. boring if we all same

Agreed, just an opinion ..amazing come back , real character ..just think that should have been given.. boring if we all thought the same
Just wandering, i have a txt v villa to shift . City end face value. Do you know best place to post as thesds not up yet as we have Forrezt first. Cheers pal

It was the same last week with the Trippier incident on de Bruyne.

Across about half a dozen threads there were posters saying “he was off the floor and out of control, it should have been a red card”. When the words “off the floor” and “out of control” aren’t in the LOTG.

I believe in the Sky studio the other day, Dermott Gallagher was explaining why it was an infringement on Ederson, and Warnock and the others in the studio said “oh I didn’t know that was the rule”… Warnock played 555 games in his career over 15 years and is now supposed to be a radio and television pundit on the sport. How the fuck does he not know the LOTG inside out? And even if he doesn’t, how is he going into the studio to talk about the weekend’s incidents and not reading up on that one, knowing it’ll come up, before going into work?… imagine going into a meeting at work not prepared for what is about to be talked about in a normal job? your boss would hammer you!
Because that’s what his bosses want him to do In order to create debate. That’s what these shows work off and why I don’t bother watching them anymore as they’ve now taken the bullshit to the furthest level.

Just read this on the BBC as I'm looking at last night's scores:

Palace were unfortunate to leave the Etihad Stadium empty handed after surrendering a 2-0 advantage at Manchester City on Saturday.

Unfortunate? I thought they were bloody lucky to have got an own goal and another from a corner which should have been a Palace red card!

The BBC are continuing with their motto - NATION SHALL SPEAK SHIT TO NATION.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.