Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Pep is compounding our problems this season.

Week in,week out he rotates for rotating sake regardless of players piss poor form.

Sterling form has fallen of a Cliff since he was linked with Madrid.Should have been the first one subbed today.

Stones only looks assured these days out of his face dancing around with a pint pot in his Hand on Youtube Videos.

Foden chomping at the Bit can not get game time.

Gundogan goes any slower he will need a Zimmer frame.

Sure we have defensive problems.Pep is making them much worse.

We should not be playing players that are not performing hoping they will improve in form
No way. With one injury after another (we had injuries last season as well) .......we've dropped to second to a team that currently can't lose if they try to, and remain in every cup comp. Pep sees the players all week (we don't), he knows how to coach good players (we as fans don't), he's the greatest coach on the planet (some of us might coach a Sunday team). Speak to ten of the loudest near me in the North Stand and you get ten different opinions. Thankfully, Pep's in charge and not some guy who posts on Blue Moon.

Still cant work out why Cancelo was 20 yards up the pitch leaving Stones exposed against Zaha. Did he think we’d gone to a 5 when Rodri came on? Had we? In family stand at ground level so hard to tell.
Cancelo was poor all game. Massive difference in quality between him and Walker. He overlapped only very occasionally. I can't say what he was doing for the goal but it having watched it on MOTD I thought Stones was overly criticised for his role in the winner. He forced Zaha wide and Zaha is no slouch.

Sterling is off form and Gundogan needs too many touches and slows our team down.

This was my thought`s when I saw the team. It didn`t fill me with confidence.

Then David and Bernardo get taken off leaving our current 2 weakest player on.

The defencive system is also a shambles. I love Pep but I still think he makes bad decisions.

Vinny wouldn't have let that happen :(
But seriously, I thought we'd cracked it the last few weeks with 3 at the back- then it seems like he just took palace too lightly?

hmmmm Sid would you replace pep! So the rags and the dippers would hve a better chance! Would that suit you? Can't say which red c *nts you'd prefer hope I'm wrong and my total appologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree!!
This is not a Pep out thread.

Just stating the obvious.

Pep is having a bad season also.

Klopp picks the same team pretty much every game.

We have glaring defensive problems this season.And in my opinion are compounding these problems by continuously rotating,just for rotating sake.As well as changing our formation to accommodate aging players.

Stones would be lucky to get a game for a Sunday League side at the moment.

Gundogan kills us.

Sterling has been bad for weeks,despite scoring one or two tap ins.

Mahrez has been struggling for form,he finds it and gets dropped.

FFS some of the comments I'm seeing on here are worse than how City defended after taking the lead: that was all kinds of wrong, starting with the team getting strung out when Ederson took that goal kick, which he should have put into a corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.