Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
like it, Demi needs to have a good one though and i've never seen Dave in that position before either
He just had his best game last time out. And for what it's worth, I don't think Mangala will get his position back when healthy. As Demichelis is so much better on the ball.

Very interesting. Great to see Pellegrini depart form the norm, not sure of de Bruyne and silva though. Although Zabba and Kolarov could be the width. In the past palace have sat deep and this nullifies Navas completely so maybe Manuel is thinking of that.
We will see but I'm happy he has started nacho and tried something a little different.

God forbid we lose as it will be a case of what the fuck was he thinking changing it like that!

Bluemoon at its finest.

Very confident today as i always am, 3-0
Doubt it as he has done what most want,my only gripe would be if its not working and he doesn't change it but hope he will if needed

I've never wanted a player to play well more than I want Kelechi to shine today. If he has a quiet game he won't start in the league again until next season! Please play well Nacho!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.