Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what response you'd have got at the start of the season if you said Delph and Fernando we're going to be our CM's ;)

Think they'll do well tbf!

Well everyone's going to have their own preference on who they think should start and who shouldn't so not sure what else you expect on a forum of 50,000+
As it happens I'm in my seat talking to a selection of fans from all ages and there are gripes and agreements in equal measure regarding the team.
If they don't play slow side to side football that'll do me.

If we win that will do it for me.

Let's see, eh? There's still potential flaws in it for me with Silva and KDB out wide. The right decision in resting Toure for sure, but I'd have kept it 4-5-1 with Sterling in for Nacho, and Silva pushed in behind Kun
I've been over this already. It's the best team that I would have faith in Manuel putting out. My ideal team would have Silva in the middle with Sterling in place of KDB. Aguero would lead the line whilst Sterling and Iheanacho would play off and look to get in behind.

One step at a time with Manuel. I can't believe you would play KDB today ahead of Iheanacho. If anyone is dropped for Sterling it is KDB who has been off the boil of late.

Kun SHOULD bag a brace today if he's on it. Kelechi's presence will mean he has more 1v1's with a centre back than 1v2's

Ah... interesting line up. Iheanacho gets a start upfront with Aguero and the rotation approach continues. Of course the first issue is defense/defensive cover and the CB pairing will have to play very well and act as a base in which to dominate and win this game. The coverage from Fernando should help but the defensive pairing is still a concern, nothing we can do about that with the injuries. The midfield will have to augment the backline and provide protection. Offensively it is exciting and intriguing to observe the coordination and understanding between the front four and how it all plays out including the formation.

Crystal Palace have been struggling somewhat of late but they will be enthusiastic for this game and most teams are so our players should be in tune from the start and keep on the front foot. They have to play with energy, urgency and determination and should have more than enough to get the three points, which is very important.

Hoping for a good performance today and follow on from the second half against Everton ( hopefully with goals)also hoping we aren't talking about the ref after the match...

Well everyone's going to have their own preference on who they think should start and who shouldn't so not sure what else you expect on a forum of 50,000+
As it happens I'm in my seat talking to a selection of fans from all ages and there are gripes and agreements in equal measure regarding the team.
If they don't play slow side to side football that'll do me.
Yes I get that. But to conclude a manager sucks coz he doesn't do what one wants, is silly.
But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.