Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be an easy game, we looked tired last night but it's a must win in a game we'd expect to pick up three points.
3-1 City, late goals to seal the win

A potential banana skin this if we don’t fucking learn to finish. We seem to play worse against these shit teams. How can we comfortably beat Chelsea, rags and Arse but play so shit against Brighton and draw with fucking WBA? Need to start dicking these lower sides, get the goal difference and confidence up.
You are a bundle of joy aren’t you..

Depends on Torres post-Covid status, we saw potentially what it’s done to jesus
I've posted elsewhere that Torres (and Doyle) have both lost 2-3 Kilo, so Covid has affected them more than some and I wouldn't be expecting an early return.

These got absolutely destroyed by Villa, should have been 8-0. We should have zero problems, their only threats are two headless chickens in Zaha and Eze.

Would probably play Walker to pocket Zaha with his pace and maybe Cancelo left back as he needs to be in the team somewhere.

These got absolutely destroyed by Villa, should have been 8-0. We should have zero problems, their only threats are two headless chickens in Zaha and Eze.

Would probably play Walker to pocket Zaha with his pace and maybe Cancelo left back as he needs to be in the team somewhere.
Liverpool also got destroyed by Aston Villa and they are second, Leicester beat Southampton 9-0 too these things happen. Crystal Palace set up completely different to Manchester City than they would Aston Villa completely different approach.
It's going to be a tough game, On their day they can cause an upset because they have players in the team that can punish you.
Plus they got points off us at The Etihad in the last two occasions.
I do think we will win the game but we have to beat down a bus and be clever stopping the counter attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.