Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 16th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rico is a brilliant prospect but I'm not sure about him playing in midfield yet. I prefer him in the hybrid role where he can switch in and out so we get his quality in the build-up but also have a more physical midfield three. We should be able to get away with it today though as we're at home and Palace are missing some key players.

OMG Rico again, against such a physical team...

Fuck

Play Kovacic or Matheus FFS..

There's about 2 decisions to make with the available squad we have and the lineup doesn't tell you anything about how we will play anyway.

Both teams get the teamsheets in advance of them being announced anyway. Hodgson isn't trawling twitter for early leaks before tweaking his lineup based on it.
Has he woken from his midday nap yet?

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Southern Softies who because they’ve got a Palace in their name think they’re better than us. Well we’ve got a Sheikh backing us so there!
Especially that biased, stupid, pathetic load of unprofessional Media type personages who would be better reporting on shark racing than football!
But definitely especially that load of idiots, miserable, lamentable, deplorable, Specsavers needing officials who think they will grind us down. I keep telling you fools THINK AGAIN. We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Come on John Boy take care, don’t get injured. AND RHODRI don’t for Heaven’s sake get a yellow card. I’m fed up of reading you’ve got one. Ok lad? ;-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.