Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 16th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rico is a brilliant prospect but I'm not sure about him playing in midfield yet. I prefer him in the hybrid role where he can switch in and out so we get his quality in the build-up but also have a more physical midfield three. We should be able to get away with it today though as we're at home and Palace are missing some key players.
Gets outmuscled in midfield

Good side. It’s a possession based team, no helter-skelter football and capable of ‘carrying’ one youngster. Might not be a high-scoring game so one should be enough.

Good side. It’s a possession based team, no helter-skelter football and capable of ‘carrying’ one youngster. Might not be a high-scoring game so one should be enough.
1 has not been enough to often recently.

Rico is a brilliant prospect but I'm not sure about him playing in midfield yet. I prefer him in the hybrid role where he can switch in and out so we get his quality in the build-up but also have a more physical midfield three. We should be able to get away with it today though as we're at home and Palace are missing some key players.
Would’ve preferred kova but rico is one those pesky player with bundle of energy running back on break atleast to block the channels if j noot physically .My only concern is his lack of positioning awareness which on his last games has improved a lot tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.