Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 16th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Garnachos overhead tap in for goal of the season the other day,

No doubt some Palace debutant or player who's not scored in years will
send some unbelievable 40 yarder into the top right corner.....................

Hopefully, will be only goal we concede and City win 4:1

I was surprised Stones played last night, surely that means he wont start v Palace - a game I'd much rather he did play
The drop off in physical pressure from League games is quite steep. Think he and Ake need to be nursed along slowly. Bring Stones off the bench on Saturday and play him midweek. He'll then have nearly a week to recover for the bedlam of Goodison.

Didn't look like Haaland was training today. Quite a lot of pictures from training, but he wasn't in any of them.

Palace have an injury crisis and are missing Ayew through suspension, have they appealed?
They also no longer have Mr fallover when breathed upon in the penalty area as he's busy at Galatassaray.
Also going through a bad patch of form. We'd have to be dogshit not to get 3 points at home.
Don't think this is going to be close but 3 points is all that matters.
Alvarez is bagging a couple here methinks. Might have a wager!
Can’t appeal 2 yellow cards

I'd give Bobb a start in this and Nunes.
Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Gvardiol , Rodri, Nunes, Bernardo, Bobb, Foden, Alvarez

Forget Garnachos overhead tap in for goal of the season the other day,

No doubt some Palace debutant or player who's not scored in years will
send some unbelievable 40 yarder into the top right corner.....................

Hopefully, will be only goal we concede and City win 4:1
You just know it...

Think there's a good chance that Haaland may at least be on the bench if he's due back in training today, as Guardiola suggested. Nunes might have played himself into the team yesterday, as he offers more attacking threat than Kovacic.
I’m not sure he will be. I think Pep was saying that he wouldn’t see him until Thursday, when he was due back. I don’t think Pep was saying he was due back to train, but you never quite know with our Catalan genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.