Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bad feeling about this one, again the sort of team we'll find hard to contain on the break and they will punish us.

Team wise I'd go: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Gomez, Phillips, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Gundogan, Haaland
With that team it's hard to back against a City stroll. Think you've contradicted your first statement.

I wonder if this might be the game for Phillips? Hard to drop any of the midfield currently though.

Would say we'd see the same team but given that Pep isn't one to stick, I'd say Mahrez comes in for Bernardo.

Kyle needs to play RB Sat with Zaha, lets hope Pep learns from Barcode, good LW needs a RB not DM/midfield being pulled out of position
I don't know how much anyone was pulled out of position, They seemed to set up that way, walker took up some bizarre positions which coupled with Bernies apparent lack of support, left a quarter of the pitch for joelington and Maxim to play in. May be a question of adapting to having one less midfielder. The system usually prevails, but we have enough evidence this is a huge weakness against journeymen players like Maxim and Zaha nevermind Salah and Vinicious. It needs sorting now. You're only as strong as your weakest point.

Will first need to see who returns unscathed from the ridiculous trip to Barcelona. Pep needs a new brain at times. What on earth was he thinking? if he wants us to donate to charity then simply write a bloody cheque rather than place our precious team in harm's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.