Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace won 2-0 away at Oxford tonight (in Carabao Cup round 2), but had to wait till 71st minute for Edouard's goal and a 90th minute penalty which Milivojevic took and scored from.

They used all five subs as well, but to bring further youngsters and none of the main team XI.

Palace are a decent side and there will be difficult to beat. They are strong and solid at the back and are set up to counter attack with the pace of Zaha and Eze.

Defend properly, keep 11 men on the pitch and we should be ok.

I'm going for av draw. I think we're still getting used to haaland and the change he brings. I also fear pep will persevere with the inverted wingback tactics that left us exposed previously.

I'm going for av draw. I think we're still getting used to haaland and the change he brings. I also fear pep will persevere with the inverted wingback tactics that left us exposed previously.
Think back to the early days of his first season with us. He played inverted LB/RB which was mindblowing then (Clichy & Sagna?), and I'm getting those vibes again. Even had Kolarov as CB! But started to go pear shaped after a 3-3 draw at Celtic in the CL.

Think back to the early days of his first season with us. He played inverted LB/RB which was mindblowing then (Clichy & Sagna?), and I'm getting those vibes again. Even had Kolarov as CB! But started to go pear shaped after a 3-3 draw at Celtic in the CL.
That Celtic game showed other teams how to get at us, we suffered for quite awhile after that.

Will first need to see who returns unscathed from the ridiculous trip to Barcelona. Pep needs a new brain at times. What on earth was he thinking? if he wants us to donate to charity then simply write a bloody cheque rather than place our precious team in harm's way.
It's to raise money for a friend who is affected with a horrible disease.
No one will get hurt. Hopefully there are STILL friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.