Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By not making any subs last Sunday to playing a ridiculous game on Wednesday we have now made the game more difficult against palace . I know we don’t like to criticise pep but he really knows to put backs against us he wall. Like this Bernardo silva business when it goes quiet when hen suddenly pep says silva loves the city I mean why would he bring that up with seven days before the window shuts . Pep is one if the greats but he isn’t immune to making shit decisions .

If Zaha is indeed out, you’ve got to fancy us; not that I didn’t originally, however, it doesn’t half reduce their arsenal; especially after the way we were targeted down the right last week…

Although a bogey, I think we’ll smash a few tomorrow, can see a 3/4-0 win

The Viking with his first hat trick (:

Zaha has been on very good form as well, will be a massive miss for them. He's the key to their counter attacks.

Zaha apparently out! Cracking news - always been one of our kryptonites. Just have to watch Eze now and Palace have little to threaten us.

Zaha has been on very good form as well, will be a massive miss for them. He's the key to their counter attacks.
He’s a cracking player without the top level mentality for me, it’s a blessing no doubt should he miss it as Walker was stretched beyond belief with the tactics pep employed last week!

By not making any subs last Sunday to playing a ridiculous game on Wednesday we have now made the game more difficult against palace . I know we don’t like to criticise pep but he really knows to put backs against us he wall. Like this Bernardo silva business when it goes quiet when hen suddenly pep says silva loves the city I mean why would he bring that up with seven days before the window shuts . Pep is one if the greats but he isn’t immune to making shit decisions .
Why is it a shit decision ? Last Sunday we looked like we were going to take it. Maybe he didn't want to upset our momentum. As for the friendly, sure he had some input, but it would have been a Club decision made months ago.
We only had 2 pre-season games, so the extra game might give us extra legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.