Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stones gets a niggle, Walker will be used as a CB. He looked great against Barcelona but that’s how I see Pep doing it. Cancelo on the right and the left, Gomez. Anyhoo, that’s a hypothetical. Hopefully the other lads return soon.

I remember that people keep saying; ‘ we need to play the youngsters’ ‘We need to use some Academy lads’ ……

Is my memory playing tricks? *tries to look innocent*

Yes everyone likes having one or two youngsters on the bench in the hopes they are brought on for 15 mins.

Not having the majority of the bench made up of youngsters and academy kids.

Come on give it a rest. We win with what we have got. Alvarez is more than decent and deserves a chance and the others are more than capable players. Have some faith!!! Positivity.
+1 - we may have some kids on the bench to make up the numbers but I do not like how some of them have been described on this thread. Knight and Gomes are unlikely to get on but they are City players and deserve a bit more respect. They both must be thrilled to be involved today - lets hope they do not read this thread.

Should be a cracking game. Maybe Newcastle gave Palace even more reason to have a go at us today. Either way we should have way too much for them and expect all 3 points.

COYB.

Yes everyone likes having one or two youngsters on the bench in the hopes they are brought on for 15 mins.

Not having the majority of the bench made up of youngsters and academy kids.

And at least two who are out of their depth.Lets not pretend its anything other than desperation that sees them 'get a chance' today.

Injuries are part of the game but we always seem to have a high number out. We we we’re struggling to put out a back 4 each week in the final months last season. Squad seems very light on numbers compared to our competition
Eddy, Walker, cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Rodri, Kev, Bernie, Foden, Mahrez, Haaland subs ortega, stones, ake, Gomez, Phillips, gunda, grealish, Alvarez, palmer
That’sa team and subs when fit. No young academy lads at all. So looking at that, should be more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.