Crystal Palace PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
KDB…by a country mile!
And, I like that he laid into Rodri(?) for the hospital ball in the closing minutes!

Had anyone scored, even if it rebounded off their arse, I’d have given it him! Yes, we were that desperate for a goal!

That little pass between two defenders for Mahrez!! By God, but nobody would have even thought of doing that, let alone executing it.

Am abstaining from going on the post-match thread, it tends to actually destroy neurons in your brain and cut the synapses. Especially when the team has dared to lose or draw.
Just read Pep's comments.
Pep's got it spot on. He's not shielding the team, he's not bigging them up. The team gave everything. Very poor finishing let us down. That's all.

MOTM?
Kev's football thinking reaches parts of the brain that other players don't even possess. I forgive him all his mistakes — all of them — for showing me things that literally make me gasp like a kid at times.

Love Bernardo for having the balls to front up and agreeing to do the post-match interview. You could see he was hurting. That man never goes hiding. Particularly relished the way he said “They have to come to our stadium”, with quiet menace in his voice.
Post-man of the match.

Last edited:
Stones was very good throughout. de Bruyne was superb second half.

And while we were effective as a unit at keeping the ball and creating chances, I thought the others were erratic individually.

Stones was very good throughout. de Bruyne was superb second half.

And while we were effective as a unit at keeping the ball and creating chances, I thought the others were erratic individually.
Don't think it is possible to single anybody out you are correct in your assessment but overall it was a flat performance which was coherent enough to beat lesser sides than Palace only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.