Crystal Palace PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri was the worst player on the pitch tonight
No, sorry to say and it happens rarely but it was Foden today. Rodri did not have his best game, was frustrated and was lucky to escape without a yellow card. De Bruyne, Stones and Mahrez tried hard. Pep was stubborn today but i am happy to have him as manager. Voted for De Bruyne.

We are now beginning to see the end of walker he is making to many uncalled for mistakes.

There was one person that looked like they desperately wanted us to win and was trying his best to make sure that happened, the rest seemed content to just let him try and do it. Kdb by an absolute mile, I couldn't even name a contender.

KDB…by a country mile!
And, I like that he laid into Rodri(?) for the hospital ball in the closing minutes!

Had anyone scored, even if it rebounded off their arse, I’d have given it him! Yes, we were that desperate for a goal!

Cancelo for me. Ran up and down and created. Missed the intelligence around him.

KdB was indeed trying to get the team going but he himself found it hard to create space. A good and close second.

Finally Stones. No mistakes. But had it easier than the former two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.