Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

You are both missing my point. We have won it all. I’m not going to be upset, if we don’t win a trophy every year. We have won a historic treble and domestic treble. Plus, there are still a lot of games left to play this season and we always go on a run after Xmas. Although, in all honesty, I don’t see it happening this season. Lost some big players and not replace them and apart from Doku, the others are not filling, Gundo or Mahrez boots. Apologies for the dick comment on other reply too. Have a good Xmas blues.

I'd be much more understanding if another great side had came along and knocked us off our perch. But all our troubles are just self inflicted, from the refusal to make subs, silly errors, not killing games off, letting quality players go to direct rivals, letting key players run contracts down, not getting our priority targets in the transfer market.

We had a golden opportunity to cement ourselves at the top of English football for years and years and seeing it slowly slide away through complacency is grinding my fucking gears.

I'd be much more understanding if another great side had came along and knocked us off our perch. But all our troubles are just self inflicted, from the refusal to make subs, silly errors, not killing games off, letting quality players go to direct rivals, letting key players run contracts down, not getting our priority targets in the transfer market.

We had a golden opportunity to cement ourselves at the top of English football for years and years and seeing it slowly slide away through complacency is grinding my fucking gears.
Use to grind me too mate, however, no good for my high blood pressure, I’ve had to curb it…. a lot ha ha

wasn’t there today apparently BOO’s at the end is this true or media bullshit or was it directed at the ref
It was definitely that whistling wanker apology for a ref. I heard the boos, turned round, and saw the three of 'em walking off. Quite deserved, too! Very poor performance. Mind. has Tierney ever reached the dizzying heights of being just fuckin' barely adequate.!

lol I want the best from city & we haven’t had that for a while. Im the first to agree I have been negative but that reflects our performances :-)
I don't call it 'negativity' - it's justified criticism. As someone said earlier, 2-0 up and twenty mins to play. Mind you, it's not the first time the curse of the two goal lead has bit our blue arses. Don't suppose it won't be the last. Just hope Huddersfield isn't the next iteration of this footballing phenomenon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.