Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Scary thing is pep has always said if he feels he can't get a tune out of a squad anymore and can't see the hunger and desire in players eyes to keep it going then he's taken it as far as he can and it's bye bye

Fuckers bet start coming into training with eyes that look like they are fuckin starving each morning and fuckin pronto

I thought he could have taken Alvarez and Lewis out and bring Nunes or kova and Stones

So predictable to every other game.
Dominate the 1st half but miss nearly all your chances, we seriously must be the worst team in the league for chance conversion then teams realise we are not much of a threat up front and start having a go and our defence is so brittle, added to a keeper who has the odd good game but generally every shot on target is a goal and presto we throw away a game that should have been over at half time.

A serious lack of quality in the squad, no natural finishers bar Haaland and our defence has turned to a joke.
What the hell do we do in training as its clear defending and finishing are not practice.

No chance of the title with this squad, we just do not score enough when on top and cannot keep a clean sheet these days. Awful summer transfer window and lack of squad depth means its a top 4 CL qualification battle this season, we will end up at least 10 points behind the winners

Pretty much sums it up, sadly.

We need some killers in the team and some leaders. Too many complacent soft arses and we just can’t afford to carry them.

We absolutely have to take more of our chances. How come so many times we have about 20 fucking shots and score one or two yet opponents only need three or four shots to match us?

Can we sign some midfielders who can fucking score goals?

Ignore the bed wetters, it’s the same every year from them and they are nowhere to be seen when it gets rammed down their throats.

I will be here.
I don't believe we are going to win it this season mate, and I haven't for some time.

It is so difficult to sustain it season after season.

Fortunately I would be happy to have it rammed down my throat though.

The excuse that we are allowed to drop off our level after the treble is a lame excuse not worthy of the achievement of last year. If the desire has gone its up to the Manager to refresh the squad (how is that working out) and clear out any who think that was the pinnacle rather than a stepping stone. We haven't and now its payback.

absolute shit we cannot finish them off from 2-0 up. Pool and Arse must be laughing at this result rightly so.

i do not understand wtf just happened in this game. Palace was shit, and with about total of two attacks they just scored two in last 20 mins.

conceded penalties: I cannot fucking understand how pens never missed against City. show me the last pen that somebody missed against us that wasnt a in a shootout but part of a normal 90 mins game.
I show you a dozen we missed over last 5 years.
not blaming Ederson, but even I would save 1 out of 20 somehow. jump left at least. at least you get the direction right some of the times with it.

last game before club world cup, should have done same as what Chelsea did to Sheffield or Castle to Fulham, simple 3 points at home.

we just gave added motivation to Klopp and Arteta for their game tomorrow.

Walker apparently having been given game time commitments to re-sign is really costing us. I love him but not every fucking game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.