Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

"Eight points dropped from winning positions in the second-half in the last six Premier League matches for City.It’s not a performance problem, it’s a mentality one. The team lacks on-pitch leaders." Agree with this from Amos Murphy

Bernie, can't pass 5 yards, Foden was better at 19, Jack, no comment, Josko piss poor again, Walker my word, what does he do? walks back for the first, after fluffing his lines again, Jack no comment, maybe in a mo, Eddie is not our best keeper, Ortega would of got the cross and saved the shot for the first, confused, me too, Jack slows us down, crab, crab, yes 3 in 3, so what, we are not getting the best out of him, time may tell if he's good enough, Dias and RIco good, Rodri, beyond reproach, Alvarez burnt out, glad my stream went and got fed up with that woman co commentator, fooking hell.

Last edited:
What is it with the late goals?!? Is it concentration, poor game management, fear, leadership…..

Palace play a simple game - 10 behind the ball and wait for one chance. We gave them the chance to attack and they punished our sloppiness. By that time, the game should have been done. I called for Lewis to replace Walker at RB, for Bernardo to move central and for Oscar Bobb to come on on the right wing. Time and time again in the first half we had an overload on the right and the delivery was poor. This was a game when A creator, rather than a defender like Walker would have suited us better. A sickener this one, and it's on us, unlike the draw against Liverpool with the phantom foul on Allison, or the Tottenham pull back with a player clean through.

Palace are set up to do snatch and grab and we are set up to make the same old mistakes.

As it stands, we simply aren't as strong as last season and I doubt we will be, even with KDB returning.

We are precisely where we deserve to be. Well off the pace for title contenders. We can't keep relying on long winning runs in the second half of the season.
Yet as shit as we are, we are only 6 points
We knew there was gonna be a drop in form after everything that the lads gave last season. Now the drop in form has happened everyone's outraged and shocked. Don't get it. As always, if we're within 6 points of the top in February we'll chase it down, if not then we'll have our eyes on next season. No cause for panic.
its the blown leads that is getting everyone hit and bothered especially me. We need to close games out because at the moment that’s 4 games we have failed to hold onto a lead. Thankfully at max, only 6 points back, but we need to use this next week and recharge and refocus and get back to putting the sword to teams throats

What the fuck happened there?!?

We were cruising, but as per normal we give them one chance and they take it and then we just seemed to panic and then got what we deserved.

I'm not sure why Kovacic or Nunes weren't put on at 2-0 to shore up the midfield.
No-one was playing defensive midfield and with everyone playing so high, one through ball cuts us open.

We need to replace Phillips in January and bring in an option on the right.
Walker is shite at crossing the ball and it's not Bernie's greatest strength either.

We've lost Sterling, Mahrez and Palmer and not replaced them, sort it out City ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.