Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Yep it's the defence dias and Walker combo is hurting us down there side! Pep must see it
I mean of course he sees it, but for all of his incredible achievements he is a supremely arrogant man.

Don’t forget he begged Walker to stay this summer when us mere mortals could see the tragic decline in him after the lengthy injury.

Stopping reading this thread at this point (Pg 12). Two stupid mistakes lead to two stupid goals conceded but the entitlement here is through the fucking roof. The people posting this crap don't deserve these players. Get a grip, the lot of you.

Sorry everyone I'm the fucking jinx
No league wins since 2017 on my trips back
I do apologise
I won't bother again
Fuming ...

Okay. Jack is doing everything he is supposed to be doing. So where is it going wrong then?
Several places. I'm sure people will have different opinions - for me we're defensively and mentally weak at the moment and we have these 10 minute brain farts. We used to have them once a month, we have them once a game. Eddie oofing it out of play on 92 mins. It doesn't make sense except he doesn't feel comfortable because defensively we're not comfortable. Walker has lost half a step. We don't go for the kill at 2-0 - admittedly hard against a 6-4-0 formation but we have to. I don't know. Dark place right now - and i'm sure the happy clappers will get me out of it, but blaming Jack Grealish - today - makes no fucking sense.

Back in the car now
Piss off that all our goals were checked by VAR, theirs weren't.

Not pissed with City really palace were 100% anti football, fucking awful team.

After decades of going I now find I dont enjoy these training games at 60quid ahead. Attack against defence I'm finding it boring and the long trip home doesn't help. Perhaps it's time to hand over to the youngster and half n half lot.

Oh well to be honest I was expecting a dip this season after 3 amazing seasons. We look mentality and physically knocked.

Having said that Rodri was good today
I live 2 miles from the ground and won’t pay to go and watch the corrupt circus this has become. If I was you I’d save all that money for an extra holiday each year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.