Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

My point with Jack was that he is not stepping up. Nobody in the team is stepping up. Season after season we have had heros. There is nobody that even slightly resembles a hero this season. Yaya, Gundog, Silva, Aguero, Kdb....the stage is literally set for someone to step up, but it feels to me like the team is very comfortable just going through the motions because we won the treble last year.
Jack is stepping up. He's scoring goals. I don't know how much more you want him to step up. He very rarely makes bad decisions. He's scoring goals that should win us games and the defence is letting him down. Yes, the team is not stepping up as a whole I agree.

It is just a blip. I think we will come good and at the very least challenge until the end and win some pots. CL being one.
A blip? A fucking blip?
Losing the lead three times at Chelsea was supposed to be the blip, losing the lead v Liverpool was supposed to be the blip, losing the lead twice v Spuds was supposed to be another blip. Perhaps the collective shite at Villa and Wolves were blips, were they? Something is wrong, I just hope Pep knows what it is.

Top and bottom of it for me.
It really is. Gvardiol looks like a Championship full-back, and a really crap one. Walker looks finished. Dias is what these days? Akanji is a mistake waiting to happen, the goalkeeper is iffy, and the best two defenders, Stones and Ake, are, mysteriously, not first pick. Bullshit.

The transfer activity though, next level awful.

Gvardiol and Guardiola were two hideous twins today, in control of the game for 70mins and Pep makes no subs, the line-up was bad enough but players were cleary fatigued Stones should've come on at 2-0 not 2-2!

Gvardiol defensively was shocking today, he creates chaos in our back line, 1-on-1 he might be worse than Laporte he certainly cannot play at LB needs benching.

A blip? A fucking blip?
Losing the lead three times at Chelsea was supposed to be the blip, losing the lead v Liverpool was supposed to be the blip, losing the lead twice v Spuds was supposed to be another blip. Perhaps the collective shite at Villa and Wolves were blips, were they? Something is wrong, I just hope Pep knows what it is.
A blip. Lol. Bloody hell we see things so differently. EL2 is bang on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.