Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitytmdanttom said:
Lancet Fluke said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
Anyone know any decent pubs near the ground

There is nothing decent near Selhurst Park, it's a fucking shithole.

Thought it might have improved since my last visit

Pub most City fans will be heading for ?

I'm pretty sure Croydon will have improved immeasurably when they burnt quite a lot of it down in the 2011 riots.

penis will be out for revenge , we always piss on his chips , play off final , cup final etc , he hates us with a passion , he always moans about our money after we have worked it up him , just hope he stays true to form , loses by the odd goal , and whinges about our money for the next 6 months.

SrilankanBlue said:
Lopes isn't in the starting XI or bench for todays EDS game hmmmm

If this weekend doesn't go our way then we really must start seeing this lad playing for the 1st 11.

hart

zabba
kolarov
VK
Dem

garcia
yaya
fern
nasri

jovetic
aguero

1-0 city with the goal coming from garcia

celf said:
hart

zabba
kolarov
VK
Dem

garcia
yaya
fern
nasri

jovetic
aguero

This has to be the starting 11. We all know he will play Dzeko instead of jovetic. We payed 22mil for him, he has to be given the chance to see what he can do from the start. Was impressed with him at norwich and Chelsea in the cup.

Ireland_for_pm said:
celf said:
hart

zabba
kolarov
VK
Dem

garcia
yaya
fern
nasri

jovetic
aguero

This has to be the starting 11. We all know he will play Dzeko instead of jovetic. We payed 22mil for him, he has to be given the chance to see what he can do from the start. Was impressed with him at norwich and Chelsea in the cup.
Going to be a real battle, Palace are bang in form, and I hope we defend better than against WBA! Think we will play with one up front, 5 in midfield, maybe Milner instead of Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.