Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
jimharri said:
Manx Blue said:
Just Win Baby!
4266c634657917c478869b4ad421c378b91162ac16d15aaa901621f201692a7d.jpg

shagadelic!
*awaits Liz Hurley pics*

I think Palace are going to take points from one of us or Liverpool.

It will be Palace that decides the title for good in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
I think Palace are going to take points from one of us or Liverpool.

It will be Palace that decides the title for good in my opinion.
Hopefully the pendulum of luck swings in our favour and away from Liverpool because they've been hogging it for more than long enough.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Fernandinho Garcia
Nasri Jovetic Milner
Aguero

or

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Fernandinho Garcia
Nasri Milner
Aguero Dzeko

Pell reckoned Yaya might be fit. Amazing if he is.

-----------Joe--------

Zab---vinny-Martin--Gael

-------Fernadi---Javi---------

Navas--------Yaya-------nasri

-----------El Kun--------------

Not going to be easy with their current form and with the possible David Silva injury but it has to end sometime and why shouldn't we be the team who ends it.

We need to surprise them. That surprise element now for me is Jovetic. PL league defenders dont know his movements. He can change games on his own. I actually would play him from the left. Nasri in middle and Navas from right side. in a 4231. Fernandinho/Garcia both deeper role as we really need to concede no more than 1 goal. If we concede two or more it will be neary impossible to win, Pulis teams at home are just not conceding 3-4 goals.

They conceded maybe once or twice 2 or more goals since Pulis at home. Quite a few clean sheets as well for a team like Palace.

And most important? match their desire, menrtality. If they raise their game like its a cup final, well do the same, its a cup final for us too now!!!
(Also lot bigger stake for us than them. If they have better desire, thats unacceptable.)

Knowing Pulis and the fact we are looking like we will be without Silva this game has 0-0 written all over it.

Need to win though and hopefully Sergio will be the key man on the day, plus Toure could be back to it can only help our cause.

We need to get at them from the start and try and score in the opening ten minutes and get the game opened up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.