Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I saw City play in the flesh, we beat a Tony Pulis side to win the FA Cup...

Gillingham, Stoke, the eagles, Eagles, EAGLES!

It's all the same....

Essembe said:
The last time I saw City play in the flesh, we beat a Tony Pulis side to win the FA Cup...

Gillingham, Stoke, the eagles, Eagles, EAGLES!

It's all the same....

But then again he has the opportunity to have the last laugh when his team plays Liverpool.

It's a game as tricky as the Everton-game next. I'm sure we will be without Silva. And the question is if Yaya is fit again. I don't hold my breath. I don't even wonder about the fitness of Navas. It's been like this for practically the whole season.

I expect it to be a battle on a small pitch. Probably we will see Nasri hide unless we lead comfortably, so hardly any creativity left on the day.
My hope rest with the players that do know how to grind out a result, because that is what it will take. Maybe a positive result from Anfield might lift the players to just nick it. 3 points is really what it's all about and I couldn't care less how bad we play, how lucky we are with ref's descisions and they may even totally outplay us, hitting the post and crossbarr for all I care.

The outcome of this game in terms of energy levels from us will be wholly dictated by the result in the Pool Chelsea game beforehand...

If and of course this is a big if, Yaya is fine for the weekend, play him in the 10 role where Silva used to shine the past few weeks, with Garcia and Fernandinho behind him. Then somehow sort the other 3 attackers (Nasri, Jovetic, Aguero would maybe do fine).

AlgarveBlu said:
The outcome of this game in terms of energy levels from us will be wholly dictated by the result in the Pool Chelsea game beforehand...

Come on - you just know Chelsea are gonna win 1-0, then we'll go and draw 0-0!

It is now a straight fight between us and Chelsea for 2nd place. Just can't see Liverpool dropping 6pts between now and the end of the season. So the game against Crystal Palace has become a must win game, in fact every game between now and the end of the season is a must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.