Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
London_CPFC said:
alanblue said:
Who's the ref anyone ?

Howard "look at me" Webb!!!

Hi all 1st post here, missed the fixture at your place earlier in the season, but thanks to our good form I will be coming up next season :D, been to Maine Road a few times.

Looking forward to Sunday, and for those of you that think because were safe we will relax a bit, you dont know much about Pulis! we will be up for this as Stoke manager he never finished in the top 10, he wants that as do we as fans, will be a cracking atmosphere as well, will you bring your "A" game? you will need to, anyway lets hope for a entertaining game (without Webb spoiling it too much!)

Enjoy your day at our crappy ground :D

hi, your doing great and so is pulis unfortunately as i detest that bitter little man, i dont think he`s forgiven us for beating his stoke city side in the final at wembley or gillingham in the wembley play offs.

i will be there on saturday, hoping for the best, fearing the worst and taking what we get.

lets hope its a great game and the best team win and hope webb doesnt decide the winner

Are there any pubs close enough to the ground to watch the Liverpool v Chelsea game and still get to the ground in time?

r.soleofsalford said:
London_CPFC said:
alanblue said:
Who's the ref anyone ?

Howard "look at me" Webb!!!

Hi all 1st post here, missed the fixture at your place earlier in the season, but thanks to our good form I will be coming up next season :D, been to Maine Road a few times.

Looking forward to Sunday, and for those of you that think because were safe we will relax a bit, you dont know much about Pulis! we will be up for this as Stoke manager he never finished in the top 10, he wants that as do we as fans, will be a cracking atmosphere as well, will you bring your "A" game? you will need to, anyway lets hope for a entertaining game (without Webb spoiling it too much!)

Enjoy your day at our crappy ground :D

hi, your doing great and so is pulis unfortunately as i detest that bitter little man, i dont think he`s forgiven us for beating his stoke city side in the final at wembley or gillingham in the wembley play offs.

i will be there on saturday, hoping for the best, fearing the worst and taking what we get.

lets hope its a great game and the best team win and hope webb doesnt decide the winner

You have more patience than me, we play Sunday

I'll be there on SUNDAY (for a certain Salfordian!) and I know that the Boys in Blue will never give in, they will fight to the end and baseball cap wearing Pulis will just have to get used to mid table mediocrity again!!

I don't care who plays for us as long as they give 100%. I've always said I can forgive them anything if they just give their all. Shoot lads when there is the slightest chance of getting between the parked bus that Palace will bring along!!!

Come on City.

I have not checked the whole thread but has anyone see Lawro's predictions this weekend? Basically he thinks Liverpool will win the title on Sunday because no one can cope with their attack and our team already think it is all over. I am pretty sure if the roles were reversed for the two clubs he would not dare write such things. We are city, we fight to the end...

I expect this to be a real test for us - but one which I would expect us to get through with the three points. Team wise i think it'll be this:

.................JH.........................

PZ........VK........MD.........AK

............YT............F...............

Milner............................Nasri

............Kun.......ED.....................

BillyShears said:
I expect this to be a real test for us - but one which I would expect us to get through with the three points. Team wise i think it'll be this:

MP might start Garcia ahead of Milner I have a feeling.

I would start with Jovetic as I think Dzeko is better off the bench now if we need to nick any of our remaining four games.

mancity1 said:
BillyShears said:

MP might start Garcia ahead of Milner I have a feeling.

I would start with Jovetic as I think Dzeko is better off the bench now if we need to nick any of our remaining four games.

Well said mate. Jovetic needs to show what he did in Florence with city now Silva is out, he is defo a number 10 not an out and out striker. If Chelski do do us a favour I hope the boost will give us that extra energy we need as the 50+ games are showing now!!! I still can't believe them bin-dippers have gone on that run with that defence!!! Maybe Torres will be up for stuffing his old thieving dole claiming brethren?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.