Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burtonrdblue said:
mancity1 said:
BillyShears said:
I expect this to be a real test for us - but one which I would expect us to get through with the three points. Team wise i think it'll be this:

.................JH.........................

PZ........VK........MD.........AK

............YT............F...............

Milner............................Nasri

............Kun.......ED.....................

MP might start Garcia ahead of Milner I have a feeling.

I would start with Jovetic as I think Dzeko is better off the bench now if we need to nick any of our remaining four games.

Well said mate. Jovetic needs to show what he did in Florence with city now Silva is out, he is defo a number 10 not an out and out striker. If Chelski do do us a favour I hope the boost will give us that extra energy we need as the 50+ games are showing now!!! I still can't believe them bin-dippers have gone on that run with that defence!!! Maybe Torres will be up for stuffing his old thieving dole claiming brethren?

I agree he has got to roll the dice with Jovetic now regardless of the Liverpool result.

Jovetic deserves a start and if he does he will show why he deserves to start I am certain of it.

He is our Tevez of 2011/12 run in.

mancity1 said:
Burtonrdblue said:
mancity1 said:

I would start with Jovetic as I think Dzeko is better off the bench now if we need to nick any of our remaining four games.

Well said mate. Jovetic needs to show what he did in Florence with city now Silva is out, he is defo a number 10 not an out and out striker. If Chelski do do us a favour I hope the boost will give us that extra energy we need as the 50+ games are showing now!!! I still can't believe them bin-dippers have gone on that run with that defence!!! Maybe Torres will be up for stuffing his old thieving dole claiming brethren?

I agree he has got to roll the dice with Jovetic now regardless of the Liverpool result.

Jovetic deserves a start and if he does he will show why he deserves to start I am certain of it.

I'd love to see him get a start but the question is is he fit enough to play 60 mins?

If liverpool beat chelsea, i think the players will be a bit down which will affect their performance, hope i'm wrong but would'nt be supprised

mancity1 said:
Burtonrdblue said:
mancity1 said:

I'd love to see him get a start but the question is is he fit enough to play 60 mins?

alanblue said:
If liverpool beat chelsea, i think the players will be a bit down which will affect their performance, hope i'm wrong but would'nt be supprised

think it would probably relax them tbh, but hopefully Chelsea's B team can spring a surprise anyway

chris85mcfc said:
mancity1 said:
Burtonrdblue said:

of course he is , if he isn't now ( assuming their isn't a tad of tongue in cheek in your remark ) he never will be.

alanblue said:

They'd better not be, they're supposed to be professionals! Plus Palace could beat them, you never know.

Rammyblues said:
Hart
Zab
Komps
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandhino
Milner
Nasri

Jovetic
Kun
Negredo

Fuck it go for the win.

Go for the win, you say ? Very insightful.

It'll get us 3 points, much more useful than 1

mancity1 said:
Burtonrdblue said:
mancity1 said:

Aguero+Dzeko much better combination than Aguero+Jovetic. Plus neither can play 90 mins currently, so better to have Jovetic come on as sub as he has been doing the past few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.