Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lasereyes said:
mancity1 said:
Burtonrdblue said:
Well said mate. Jovetic needs to show what he did in Florence with city now Silva is out, he is defo a number 10 not an out and out striker. If Chelski do do us a favour I hope the boost will give us that extra energy we need as the 50+ games are showing now!!! I still can't believe them bin-dippers have gone on that run with that defence!!! Maybe Torres will be up for stuffing his old thieving dole claiming brethren?

I agree he has got to roll the dice with Jovetic now regardless of the Liverpool result.

Jovetic deserves a start and if he does he will show why he deserves to start I am certain of it.

He is our Tevez of 2011/12 run in.

Aguero+Dzeko much better combination than Aguero+Jovetic. Plus neither can play 90 mins currently, so better to have Jovetic come on as sub as he has been doing the past few games.

I didn't say anything about Jovetic playing the in traditional 4-4-2 .

He will create more havoc in the first 60 minutes than Dzeko will in the full 90 I reckon.

I hope Yaya is gpoing to play!!!
C'mon Ciiiity, let's beat Palace:

-------------------------Hart---------------------------
Zaba---Kompany---Demi---Clichy/Kolarov
----------Fernandinho-----Yaya------------------
Milner---------------Aguero-----------------Nasri
-----------------------Dzeko----------------------------

mancity1 said:
lasereyes said:
mancity1 said:
I agree he has got to roll the dice with Jovetic now regardless of the Liverpool result.

Jovetic deserves a start and if he does he will show why he deserves to start I am certain of it.

He is our Tevez of 2011/12 run in.

Aguero+Dzeko much better combination than Aguero+Jovetic. Plus neither can play 90 mins currently, so better to have Jovetic come on as sub as he has been doing the past few games.

I also think it would be better if Dzeko and Aguero started

I didn't say anything about Jovetic playing the in traditional 4-4-2 .

He will create more havoc in the first 60 minutes than Dzeko will in the full 90 I reckon.

de niro said:
London_CPFC said:
alanblue said:
If we can't beat palace we don't deserve to win the league. I mean palace, come on

LMFAO

dont look outside of your own bubble
I can't do with people like you. Glory hunter. With Manchester United on your doorstep you choose palace. A disgrace.

LOL I cant help it if Moan U fans all live in the south, at least most of your fans are in the North West (Or the middle east)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.