Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
Santiago Street . said:
LoveCity said:
It's an unfortunate trend on here to disregard the form of other teams and say we'll beat everyone, even though we drop points away at an unusual % of bottom half teams.

Drawing at Norwich has been our only bad away result in 6 months. That suggests to me that our away form is pretty fucking good, aside from only scoring 3 at the swamp

Chelsea, Liverpool

Losing away at a title rival isn't a bad result. We were underdogs in both matches.

Santiago Street . said:
Champions2012! said:
Santiago Street . said:
Drawing at Norwich has been our only bad away result in 6 months. That suggests to me that our away form is pretty fucking good, aside from only scoring 3 at the swamp

Chelsea, Liverpool

Losing away at a title rival isn't a bad result. We were underdogs in both matches.

What do you mean not a bad result we're manchester city not norwich

Depends how high / unrealistic your expectations are I guess

Assuming a title winning side will lose between 3 and 6 games in that season then it can't be totally unexpected if 2 of those losses are away to your title rivals

Santiago Street . said:
Champions2012! said:
Santiago Street . said:

Chelsea, Liverpool

Don't be silly

proper think it's going to be 0 - 0 at half time, all the Pellegrini tacticians lets hope for a Mourinho job defensively, i mean they won the champions league by not letting in goals, contain Liverpool for the first 30 minutes.

0 - 0 half time. a proper job 0 - 1 0 - 2 Chelsea

Wide open.

I do think this has 0-0 written all over it.

We need to score within the open 20 mins and get the game opened up, if we do that then we should win this by a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.