Crystal Palace vs Manchester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Palace are suffering a downswing in form but they are usually good for a goal but would only expect them to score 1. Its important City score first as the stats of us coming back from a goal down is not good against comparable teams.

I know people will say Palace away is hard but I have a growing craving to see us batter someone.

So many consecutive games where we dominate the game and create dozens of chances only to score 1 or 2 is becoming increasinlgy frustrating.

I just want to see them rack up a scoreline that reflects the dominance we've had. They've conceded 8 in their last 3, They're 5 games without a win, lets see some goals.

All in the Palace Goal thank you.

We keep on talking about carnage but it hasn't happened with great aplomb since the 6-1 despite a number of one sided away games that have chalked up 4 away premier league goals.

A Chelsea like performance against Everton and Liverpool v Watford is long overdue.

Crush and when you think we can't crush them more and take the foot off the pedal we do crush some more Everton and Watford are better than Palace.

We keep on talking about carnage but it hasn't happened with great aplomb since the 6-1 despite a number of one sided away games that have chalked up 4 away premier league goals.

A Chelsea like performance against Everton and Liverpool v Watford is long overdue.

Crush and when you think we can't crush them more and take the foot off the pedal we do crush some more Everton and Watford are better than Palace.
Eh, we've walloped Spurs a few times and Arsenal once.

At home yes although the 5-1 win at Spurs was good especially after they gave up in the second half.
I'll take wins away bud tbh although for what it's worth I saw the 3-0 win at the swamp in 2014 as a far more dominant performance than the sick swan.

This is the most frustrating thing about being a City fan. Everton were excellent against us and then rolled over for Chelsea. In fact the only teams to give us an easy time this season have been West Brom, Bournemouth and Steaua away.

I'd love a 7 or 8 goal game and with Crystal Palace they have the potential to be that bad but when teams are against us it just doesn't happen.

I see the Rags are out in force today. I suppose we should get used to more of this—there isn't much hope for them so they have to try to find meaning and purpose somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.