Crystal Palace vs Manchester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace will try and do what Everton, Southampton and Boro have done. Pressure is on them a bit as they are on a bad run.

Spain play this weekend and then on Tuesday next week (England). Argentina also got 2 games. Brazil 2 games so going to be pointless trying to 2nd guess the team.

No doubt there will be the usual shouts to play the strongest team, but recent games have shown that playing the best players is meaningless if the best players heads are elsewhere or they are not fully recovered. That's probably something we could have done better to date. After midweek games, a few more changes. After a strong start with all players anxious to prove themselves there has been a slacking off. Is it complacency, or was it always impossible to keep that workrate up? Whatever, one solution would be more rotation as it addresses both possible causes.

Apparently Vinny pulled up in training for the Belgium national team just before the end of the session no word on the reason why just jet. Getting back to the Crystal Palace game this is a must win game, we can't afford to get to far behind the leaders Liverpool, even at this stage of the season with some tough fixtures coming up in December. We also need to stop making stupid mistakes and brake more quickly when we have the ball in defence and stop making about 10/20 passes to get out of our half. with the attacking players we have got a quick brake should result in scoring a lot more goals. At the moment the way the defence is playing we have to score 3 goals at least in every game to stand a chance of winning the game, this is putting to much pressure on the attacking players to score the goals to win the game

Hi all. Palace fan here. As you may or may not be aware, one of the people who died in the tram crash yesterday was a Palace fan. We're therefore looking at doing a minutes applause at 19 minutes in his memory. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers

Please no predictions of '4-1 5-1 6-1s'...
I'll snap your hand off for 1-0. Any which way we can!

Yep, I'd take any kind of victory here. It's a difficult place to go, and they'll be well up for it.

Hi all. Palace fan here. As you may or may not be aware, one of the people who died in the tram crash yesterday was a Palace fan. We're therefore looking at doing a minutes applause at 19 minutes in his memory. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers

Shocking tragic accident fella.
I'm sure our away contingent will join in. Some things are more important than football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.