Crystal Palace vs Manchester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that people are willing to play a back three against Palace who have a front three of Zaha, Townsend and Benteke. For me that's a massive no. Hope Sagna is fit for this, Kolarov should start at LB to combat the height of the Palace team.

Would never try to predict the team, I'll leave it to the boss to sort that one out but a win here is a must and I thin k we'll get it. Sadly its taken me more or less till today to get the weekend out of my system but looking forward now we're not City under Pellers, I expect Pep to get us sorted and that we'll go on a bit of a run, starting with this game. I'd sacrifice a bit of flare for now to get the results we need.

Be a tough game,crowd will be up for it and they have two tricky wingers to expose our weaknesses. Going for a narrow 2-1 victory but wouldn't be surprised with a 2-2 draw. Besides that horrible Pardew likes to get one over on us.

Be a tough game,crowd will be up for it and they have two tricky wingers to expose our weaknesses. Going for a narrow 2-1 victory but wouldn't be surprised with a 2-2 draw. Besides that horrible Pardew likes to get one over on us.

Miserable sod but at least he cant refer to Pep as an " old cnut " .

Please no predictions of '4-1 5-1 6-1s'...
I'll snap your hand off for 1-0. Any which way we can!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.