CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anybody going to Moscow?

We will probably b at war with russia by then so might give it a miss n go for my anual holliday to syria instead.

Unless the rules are changed for football supporters, a standard 30 day tourist visa for Russia costs approx £85 (a bit more if you want to send your passport to London via recorded delivery).

You apply online and send the documentation off to London. It usually takes about seven working days to process.

There are certain instances where you can travel visa free but this only applies to St Petersburg.

I went to Moscow and St Petersburg a couple of years ago, from Canada. I have dual citizenship UK & Canadian.
It was a great trip, but getting the visa was a bureaucratic nightmare, and it takes time.
It took two visits to the Russian consulate in Toronto and they kept my passport for two weeks while they were processing it.
I don't know if they have a "short visit or waiver" scheme.
Luzhniki Stadium is great with 78,000 capacity, but an artificial surface, to cope with severe winters.

Went with England a few years back,£55 a visa then,depends on the length of your stay.
Can be expensive but you can also find plenty of cheap bars.
On the day of the match none stop fighting,I think mainly down to them wanting to fight England.
Not sure if I want to go back.
Was an hilarious trip,
Mad as f**k ;)

My girlfriend lives in Moscow. I can't go to the game as we are on holiday at that time :-( I would recommend it to anyone, for an interesting and amazing city.

Booked it with EasyJet from Manc, Monday - Sunday.

Cannot wait.

Have been saying for months that we want to go since EasyJet started their new route, and we said about October time would be good. This is just perfect.

scall said:
Booked it with EasyJet from Manc, Monday - Sunday.

Cannot wait.

Have been saying for months that we want to go since EasyJet started their new route, and we said about October time would be good. This is just perfect.

Looked at digs yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.