CSKA Post Match Thread

BigJoe#1 said:
Only caught the second half intermittently...

1. Fernandiho second booking looked harsh.... but seen em given, especially against us

2. Yaya was wrong to react, especially when on a yellow, that said it was a foul on Yaya and we should have had the free kick

3. Moscow lad should've been booked, second yellow and a red, bad refereeing

4. Nasri should have been off on a straight a red

5. Sergio should have had a penalty but was booked for diving, the defender never got within a foot of the ball.

6. Sergio brought down blatantly definite penalty... Nothing given.

This competition is corrupt beyond belief. All City fans should do as I am doing, I am never ever going to another CL game.

WE SHOULD BOYCOTT 100% THE REMAINING CL GAME. AN ATTENDANCE OF UNDER 10K PLEASE FELLOW BLUES!!

You need to stay off the glue

BigJoe#1 said:
kinkladz-ade said:
nowantads said:
Just play u18 in the next match.

We cant can we, got just a 21 man squad to pick from for champs league
Field the most blatantly obvious weakest side we can...

No Hart

No Sergio

No Zabaletta

No Kompany

No Yaya... Not that he's available

No Silva... If he's fit

We don't need this competition, we really don't. Let's focus on the Premiership and field the weakest CL squad we can, we really do need to make a stand!

I'm sure Sheikh Mansour is so glad he piled a billion into this club. Let's go back to being shit! Mediocrity should not be acceptable no matter the circumstances! The attitudes on here is a joke.

When I saw Yaya and Kun larking about at kick off, I knew we weren't up for this game. The manager is the one who should make sure the players minds are on the game, they obviously weren't.

Ask City Ladies to fulfil the last two fixtures.....Dzeko and Clichy could play as guests...

Blaming the Ref or Uefa lol, we lost because at this moment in time we're fucking shit.

To be honest, if we don't bring some magic and stop playing like this soon we might be spared of watching us in Champions League next year.

To be honest, if we don't bring some magic and stop playing like this soon we might be spared of watching us in Champions League next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.