CSKA v Bayern behind closed doors.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
so yet again , rummenigge gains an advantage for his club , they play moscow away , with no intimidating atmosphere , i bet the place is rammed full when we go there. What a bent competition this is , just a glorified old pals act , and the usual suspects platini , rummenigge and gill with their noses in the trough.

I do not think the Bayern guys get intimidated by any atmosphere. Some might even function better with it... - and Bayern's away fans are a special crowd that can make a lot of noise, too.

They are not used to playing in front of no fans apart from training sessions. And at Bayern even the training sessions during school holidays a couple of thousand people watch.

So you are inferring, that bayern going to moscow with no opposition supporters is the same as city going to moscow in front of 40,000 moscovites , i didnt realise that bayern munchen F.C. were totally immune to opposition supporters . Possibly the atmosphere at dortmund has an effect on bayern , they dont appear to "function" to well , in front of 80,000 at the Westfalenstadion , they have only won two of their last eight visits.

BAYERN ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD, ROBBEN NEVER DIVES, RIBERY DOESN'T CHEAT ON HIS WIFE WITH PROSTITUTES AND THEY ARE NOT THE GERMAN RAGS AT ALL. THEY ARE INVINCIBLE!

I Hart Man City said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Maldeika said:
I do not think the Bayern guys get intimidated by any atmosphere. Some might even function better with it... - and Bayern's away fans are a special crowd that can make a lot of noise, too.

They are not used to playing in front of no fans apart from training sessions. And at Bayern even the training sessions during school holidays a couple of thousand people watch.

So you are inferring, that bayern going to moscow with no opposition supporters is the same as city going to moscow in front of 40,000 moscovites , i didnt realise that bayern munchen F.C. were totally immune to opposition supporters . Possibly the atmosphere at dortmund has an effect on bayern , they dont appear to "function" to well , in front of 80,000 at the Westfalenstadion , they have only won two of their last eight visits.

BAYERN ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD, ROBBEN NEVER DIVES, RIBERY DOESN'T CHEAT ON HIS WIFE WITH PROSTITUTES AND THEY ARE NOT THE GERMAN RAGS AT ALL. THEY ARE INVINCIBLE!

OH AND THEIR PLAYERS ARE NOT GAYS OF COURSE!

Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Maldeika said:

Apart from SuperCup matches (German Community shield - test match prior to the season start!)? They haven't lost any in the last 2 seasons. I do not think that with Dortmund it matters so much where the match is played - it is two different systems that clash with each other. And the counter attacking system Dortmund plays just is an antidote to ball possession play. The atmosphere does not have much influence. Bayern has some players that have a better away than home record.

And they have won a lot of CL league matches away from home in the last two seasons - more away than at home. And their away record in the league is about as good as their home record.

I think that having no atmosphere at all is worse because the players are not used to it.

aguero93:20 said:
Exactly, you lot knew CSKA were going to get punished before their match in the Olimpico kicked off, conspiracy.

Or you're talking shite.

Conspiracy theory... (I should know this forum now where everything seems to be only Anti-City... and the others for sure get favours... ;) - the other teams have their issues, too. I do not really think Platini likes Rummenigge a lot as he either for Bayern or for the ECA members ain't really a friend of the UEFA. Sometimes you think that because of his job as an ECA-chairman Bayern is out of favours, too. Starting with what referees we get etc.)

The match ban for our match is because of racism chanting by Moscow fans against Pilsen... nothing to do with Roma... and the sentence for that was prior to our match against your team.

Not interested in tactics or formations , you miss the point completely , when a team plays away from home with vociferous support , it affects any team , and despite munchen being able to cherry pick any player in the bundesliga to dominate their league , they have a very poor record at probably their only serious competitor , when there are 80,000 dortmund fans baying for the german rags blood , they do not perform as well . Perhaps you should take a visit to palace , stoke , anfield etc on a big match day , and you will witness how a hostile atmosphere creates an advantage. Hence my comment , the german rags not playing in front of 40,000 moscow fans is an advantage.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

Apart from SuperCup matches (German Community shield - test match prior to the season start!)? They haven't lost any in the last 2 seasons. I do not think that with Dortmund it matters so much where the match is played - it is two different systems that clash with each other. And the counter attacking system Dortmund plays just is an antidote to ball possession play. The atmosphere does not have much influence. Bayern has some players that have a better away than home record.

And they have won a lot of CL league matches away from home in the last two seasons - more away than at home. And their away record in the league is about as good as their home record.

I think that having no atmosphere at all is worse because the players are not used to it.

Exactly, you lot knew CSKA were going to get punished before their match in the Olimpico kicked off, conspiracy.

Or you're talking shite.

Conspiracy theory... (I should know this forum now where everything seems to be only Anti-City... and the others for sure get favours... ;) - the other teams have their issues, too. I do not really think Platini likes Rummenigge a lot as he either for Bayern or for the ECA members ain't really a friend of the UEFA. Sometimes you think that because of his job as an ECA-chairman Bayern is out of favours, too. Starting with what referees we get etc.)

The match ban for our match is because of racism chanting by Moscow fans against Pilsen... nothing to do with Roma... and the sentence for that was prior to our match against your team.

Not interested in tactics or formations , you miss the point completely , when a team plays away from home with vociferous support , it affects any team , and despite munchen being able to cherry pick any player in the bundesliga to dominate their league , they have a very poor record at probably their only serious competitor , when there are 80,000 dortmund fans baying for the german rags blood , they do not perform as well . Perhaps you should take a visit to palace , stoke , anfield etc on a big match day , and you will witness how a hostile atmosphere creates an advantage. Hence my comment , the german rags not playing in front of 40,000 moscow fans is an advantage.

Of course it's an advantage for Bayern. Doesn't mean it's some conspiracy. CSKA earned a punishment for their next european home game, and that's the one against Bayern. No one has gone out of their way to make Bayerns life easier, except the racist, violent section of the CSKA support.

I'm pretty sure the reason you play in front of a completely empty stadium, rather than just the away fans, is that you'd make all the travelling support a target for the angry CSKA fans, and it may provoke an incident outside the ground.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

Or you're talking shite.

We won 3:0 in Dortmund in the last league match... We had a record of more than 30 unbeaten matches (with only 2 or 3 draws in) until the sloppy time end of last season. And our CL record away in the recent 2 seasons is better as the one at home.

I think it affects a team more when there is no visitors at all because they are not used to it.

We won in Moscow last season 3:1 without any problem in bad winter conditions and without training because of traffic problems... That is why they do not fly home from Cologne today but fly directly to Moscow tomorrow a day earlier.

Bayern ain't Manchester City who have a difference between home and away display.

I think the players want atmosphere in the stadium and do not want to hear Pep or Sammer's shouting... ;)

The atmosphere during the match was strange. The players afterwards were very critical as they just did not like it and that they hope it was the first and last match they would ever have to play under this conditions.

The UEFA did not let any Bayern fans in - not even the U19-team of Bayern that played in Moscow was allowed in. But - the 400 UEFA sponsors fans - mainly Russians that support CSKA - were allowed inside the stadium...

There was about 50 to 100 Bayern fans that travelled - a lot had booked before they recognised or got the confirmation that they were not able to attend. One of the board members paid an appartment on 18th floor of the neighbouring skyscraper where 50 of them were able to watch the match from high above. They joked that the guest seats in Barcelona's Nou Camp weren't much nearer to the pitch...

Looks like your match and the match against Rome will be held under the same conditions.

Some of this Bayern fans have attended every match since 10, 15 or even 25 years... Some of the fans here that follow City probably do the same. It was the first since then that they had to miss...

-------------------
Just as an information - maybe some need them. The appartment in that skyscraper cost about 5.000 EUR. 60 fans were in there.

Byy9xkKCcAAxwEy.jpg

Maldeika said:
The atmosphere during the match was strange. The players afterwards were very critical as they just did not like it and that they hope it was the first and last match they would ever have to play under this conditions.

The UEFA did not let any Bayern fans in - not even the U19-team of Bayern that played in Moscow was allowed in. But - the 400 UEFA sponsors fans - mainly Russians that support CSKA - were allowed inside the stadium...

There was about 50 to 100 Bayern fans that travelled - a lot had booked before they recognised or got the confirmation that they were not able to attend. One of the board members paid an appartment on 18th floor of the neighbouring skyscraper where 50 of them were able to watch the match from high above. They joked that the guest seats in Barcelona's Nou Camp weren't much nearer to the pitch...

Looks like your match and the match against Rome will be held under the same conditions.

Some of this Bayern fans have attended every match since 10, 15 or even 25 years... Some of the fans here that follow City probably do the same. It was the first since then that they had to miss...

-------------------
Just as an information - maybe some need them. The appartment in that skyscraper cost about 5.000 EUR. 60 fans were in there.

Byy9xkKCcAAxwEy.jpg

Not very cheap (83,3 euro per 1 man), but it's still comparable to a ticket's price and is a very unusual way to watch the game.

I remember attending Eduard Streltsov's stadium (a very nice and football-romantic place) when I was 7-9. We were often given a couple of tickets for free in FC Moscow's academy, there has always been some free seats and the tickets were cheap, but people were still watching games at this stadium from the houses near it.

...... Nostalgy....
3613.jpg

news.74683.720x407.jpg

01.jpg

LOHAB5MHNYM.jpg

The question is still - if UEFA wants to fine one club and his fans - how can it be that they do not let in this special guest fans but in the stadium are 400 fans of ZSKA through UEFA sponsors who then join the singing of russian fans that camp outside the stadium.

The fan clubs adressed that to the journalists to publish that questions "loudly" as they cannot even make banners etc. during the matches without the club to be fined.

Maldeika said:
The question is still - if UEFA wants to fine one club and his fans - how can it be that they do not let in this special guest fans but in the stadium are 400 fans of ZSKA through UEFA sponsors who then join the singing of russian fans that camp outside the stadium.

The fan clubs adressed that to the journalists to publish that questions "loudly" as they cannot even make banners etc. during the matches without the club to be fined.
So what were the answers?

Watching this (<a class="postlink" href="https://vk.com/video35798314_170233661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vk.com/video35798314_170233661</a>) video... I... I... I just want to kill somebody. It definitely was better to play without spectators at all than with those p@ssy c&nts

3 more videos from this match with almostly closed doors. Looks like a closed party for sitting vip f-kers with ipads and their squealing bitches with ipads
<a class="postlink" href="https://vk.com/video35798314_170233633" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vk.com/video35798314_170233633</a>
<a class="postlink" href="https://vk.com/video35798314_170233670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vk.com/video35798314_170233670</a>
<a class="postlink" href="https://vk.com/video35798314_170233681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vk.com/video35798314_170233681</a>

nQ6aijAhn9c.jpg

RfpKRfxYZos.jpg

Some photos and text (in russian)
<a class="postlink" href="http://sport.rbc.ru/article/230849/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sport.rbc.ru/article/230849/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.