Cumbrian Floods

rickmcfc said:
BlueinCumbria said:
Believe me - i am in the heart of this shit and i hope it only comes around once every 1,000 years!
you got any pics mate, cant believe windermere flooded!!!

Are you some sort of Ghoul ?

have a look on newsandstar.co.uk and see the footage and pictures - it all happened so fucking quickly!

wow

I've stayed at Windermere Marina Village a few times and it's now under feet of water!!!

wow

I've stayed at Windermere Marina Village a few times and it's now under feet of water!!!

Its 1.30am and I've just watched the news for the deaf on TV about the floods. The sign language woman gave up trying to explain Cockermouth.

Apologies to anyone who has actually been affected by the floods - you have my sympathy and best wishes for sorting things out as soon as possible

Network Rail have done a good job at Workington allowing them to use the undamaged railway bridge for emergency cables and having also built a temporary station north of the river to link the north side residents back up with the town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.