Cup draw procedure, sorry it's not right

B B

BLUEMATT23

Not meaning to be overly negative and doom and gloom just becuase we have drawn Chelsea but the way the FA sorted the draw out a couple of hours ago was pretty poor in my book.

I appreciate the "guests" they have pulling out the balls are pre-booked but I knew the minute I saw Tim Lovejoy what was going to happen. I don't think it's right, particularly in the latter stages of the competition when only a few teams remain that they have guests who's own teams remain in it. Ok Luther Blisset I guess is a Watford fan but once the balls were emptied, they were hardly moved at all, Lovejoy declares that he doesn't want Chelsea to play away ,the camera pans away & surprise surprise they get a home draw.

I liked to think it's not fixed in anyway but with what's gone on with Bridge & Terry recently the media will be rubbing their hands & it does make you wander. Why can they just not have an FA Representative to do it independently like the old days instead of this stupid fuss & it's amazing everytime they have a guest on how many times does their team get a home draw. Anyone agree or am I talking crap?

I think if any of what you said had happened then it would of come out now.

There is 1/8 of a chance the game could happen. It happend.

I'm really annoyed with the draw now even 'if' we beat Stoke ae will face Chelsea on consecutive weekends away from home.

the draw is a joke, they didn' even inform you from what I saw which teams had which numbers, thereby making it very easy to fix.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I think if any of what you said had happened then it would of come out now.

There is 1/8 of a chance the game could happen. It happend.

I'm no mathematician but it is a 1/16 chance that we could have got Chelsea away.

they should race snails with numbers on their shells over 5m. first snail over the line is home team, second is opposition, and so on and so on. we could nobble the snail for chelsea, man utd etc with strong german lager and give the city snail/AN other lower league snail metamphetamines. wed be quids in to reach the final every year. surely the sheik can sort this? in fact i think this is what cook was telling capello yesterday pre-match.

the only drawback i can see is possible reprisals from animal rights groups and snail lovers.

I don't suspect foul play but I do question why Tim Lovejoy was doing it, wtf has he got to do with anything?
Ok, ex players, but a fucking tv/radio presenter? No, I don't see it.

It used to better when they did it on the radio at midday the following monday, it was like the whole country would gather round radios to hear it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.