cup final or 9 points

Cup final absolutely no danger. A trip to Wembley to watch the blues in a cup final has always been a dream of mine, qualifying for the Champions league is not as big achievement as winning a trophy IMO, plus theres no guarantee that we would get past the first round.

top 4 spot bring the world players that a cup do not bring , then , with a greater team , you will win many many trophy

Cup final please! One, because the thought of a Cup Final at Wembley with my two sons at my side is something I've waited a long time for, and secondly because it stops Rag infested jokes about our trophy room.

But being sensible....... Top 4 and Champions League means that the world will take notice and we've broken the so called elite.

Fuck it, I'll take anything, I don't care. I mean, 3 years ago if you'd given me a semi or 3 points for a top half finish I'd have been happy ;)

chris63 said:
What would you prefer. Carling Cup Final or 9 points towards a possable top 4 finish.
Just hope our league form doesnt suffer. Even 1 point could mean the difference between 4th and 5th. would love us to beat united as long as we dont lose focus on the big picture.
cup final or top 4. top 4 for me.
but both would be great.

I just don't get this at all. For me this is an absolute no brainer. A CUP BLOODY FINAL for gods sake.

norwich city, luton town, oxford united,leicester city, blackburn rovers and spurs. what do these fine teams all have in common? yes you got it league cup winners! walking down barcelona's/milan's/berlin's/paris's main street how many people would recognise these teams from pics only? not many if any. yes, i have pined for silverware just like the rest but realistically, it would have to be top 4 and champions league for us to continue with the 'project' that will enable us to gatecrash into footballs elite!

beat the rags home and away, then lose to villa by a richard dunne 35 yard volley, with dunneymonster lifting the cup as captain, then finishing 4th 6points above the scum in 5th. (if i had to choose)

i do feel though that we'll win a cup and finish in the top 4

personally id take a cup final right now, been too long,, infact other than wembly in 99 there has never been a final in my life, and i would love to see city play in one, especially after knocking the reds out of it too!!

but then again we dont have to choose,, just hope to god we dont get neither!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.