cup final or 9 points

NICKS BACK said:
Portsmouth will never forget their FA Cup win, and neither would we if we won it either.

A trophy brings a winning mentality, the top players at Arsenal, soon to be followed by those at Liverpool, leave in droves in pursuit of trophies, a Trophy any Trophy, keeps players keen and loyal.

A place in the Champs league and an Fa Cup win, will do most top players.

6 times finishing in the top 4 and Champs League football, on a players CV on Wikipedia means Jack shit to any player.

Maybe ask Barry, Given, Lescott, Bellamy and Adebayor the same question. They will all settle for top4 but that 1st trophy will mean the world to them. But not the pinnacle of achievement a start.
Sorry got to be both.

1 or 2 winners medals, is their minimum requirement this year.

Ask Thierry Henry or Van Nistellroy, or Stephen Gerrard.

I see your point but how can using Portsmouth as an example help your argument??

as a club i think the top 4 would be better for us like people have said already it would help us in the summer transfer window.

as a supporter though i really really want to see kolo walk up those steps and lift a trophy.

Plus the rags can then take that counter down and replace it with a brand new 'tick tock' one.

Rag bastards

As fans we are desperate for a trip to wembley and finally bag some silverware.
The way the club is set up now we will enjoy success for years to come, lets get
our hands on the 1st available one and the rest will follow.

i would choose the final by a country mile, in years to come would you say to your kids, in 2010 we finished 4th or would you say in 2010 we won the cup

jimmymozz said:
i would choose the final by a country mile, in years to come would you say to your kids, in 2010 we finished 4th or would you say in 2010 we won the cup

Still not impossible to finish 1st. Dreams sometimes come true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.