CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**...I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TWO TICKETS SO DON'T PM ME....!!! **

(clever reverse psychology..!! actually its exactly what I'm after...works a treat with my 9year old )

Must be purchased as a package.

Two adult seats @ £85.00 each (block 133 with aisle seat)

1 adult mcr picc to watford junc leav 08:27 via BNS.
watford junct to mcr picc leaving 21:09 with seat reservation £64.50

1 adult as above but £41.90 and having to be upgraded to above price by conductor on board if not in possession of a family rail card.

Therefore total £276.40.

All sold.

I know your going to laugh, but I need 4 Adult Tickets, would settle for 2 Adult one's if possible. Cash waiting !!. PM Me please.

I have my own ticket, but if any body has 2 city end tickets for my son who is a season ticket holder and my missus, who just happens to be 50 on the bloody 11th ! I will have to sell my ticket as i won`t be able to go on my own, ( my choice)! After missing her 18th city spuds 81, and 40th, last game at Maine Road, i don`t think i could live with myself not being with my family on her 50th. So any help appreciated. Cheers.

m35 blue68 said:
Must be purchased as a package.

Two adult seats @ £85.00 each (block 133 with aisle seat)

1 adult mcr picc to watford junc leav 08:27 via BNS.
watford junct to mcr picc leaving 21:09 with seat reservation £64.50

1 adult as above but £41.90 and having to be upgraded to above price by conductor on board if not in possession of a family rail card.

Therefore total £276.40.

pm sent mate

2 needed here please for a mate. Sorted loads out on here before, all usual outlets are struggling too. Any tickets available would be great :)

FA CUP Ticket information

I have a cat 2 ticket spare as I can't make it in entrance k block 548 row 18 seat 257 ..pm me if interested

Just an up date guys the ticket has gone. Thanks, I can't reply to all of you who pm'd me. I may have two more and will let you all know if I get my nuts on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.