CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
need 1 or 2 tickets for wembley iv'e got enough points but never joined cup scheme whats the point of calling them loyalty points if you are overlooked by the johnny cum lately scheme.

totallywired said:
I have my own ticket, but if any body has 2 city end tickets for my son who is a season ticket holder and my missus, who just happens to be 50 on the bloody 11th ! I will have to sell my ticket as i won`t be able to go on my own, ( my choice)! After missing her 18th city spuds 81, and 40th, last game at Maine Road, i don`t think i could live with myself not being with my family on her 50th. So any help appreciated. Cheers.
Tickets no longer needed. Cheers.

Looking for a hotel room that sleeps 4. Willing to buy if someone's double booked or can no longer go. Also if there's any spares I'd snap them up aswell. PM Me.

STILL need 2 for the Final for me an the littlen will take 2 adults if any spares about
Thanx. Paul<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 pm --<br /><br />STILL need 2 for the Final for me an the littlen will take 2 adults if any spares about
Thanx. Paul

I have a category 2 ticket in 140, few yards from cat 1 seats,
Its NOT for sale. At the moment anyway!

I want to take my other half with me, as she came to semi and loved every minute of the day, and she's dead handy guiding me back to coach when am a little pissed :)

She's only got blue with MTP as can't attend every city game, as has to look after her horses (could work something out if you have kids with a love of horses, rides, petting etc)

Cheers
Mike

For all you hopefuls out there, the posts made concerning people buying Wigan tickets before (26th April) should be regarded as false.
I was just checking to see what was being stated here.
Open sale did not officially start until Sunday 28th so it is not supposed to be possible for anyone who was not a season ticket holder to buy before the 28th.
Their announcements and their website only allows that.
If you know lads who bought before, then it would be interesting to know how they managed to do it.
Is there something we don't know?

Joe

Abe Frohman said:
ob said:
Heard Wigan tickets went on general sale today. You need purchase history. I know a couple of lads bought tickets for Wigan home game between now and end of season got the history then bought tickets for Wembley

Just a thought for those stuck

I'm a City fan living in Wigan and can confirm the above.

I know 3 City fans that have managed to buy 6 tickets (together) this morning, in the Wigan end.

I also know that when/if Wigan sell their 21,000 initial allocation that the additional 4,000 that will be offered to them will ALL be £115 tickets, and, your average Wiganer will not pay this.

Of course, there is no guarantee that WAFC will take the option knowing full well that it will be difficult to shift so many at such a price.

Be patient everyone, you may only get a ticket in the week before the match itself.

Deegsy said:
Right people I have TWO FA CUP FINAL TICKETS FOR SALE there are category 3 I believe they are being posted to me this week! I got these tickets through my local football team we were only allowed two, my name came out the hat so I was allowed to buy them. So don't worry these are absolutely genuine. You can have all supporting paperwork that comes with the tickets. I prefer to meet face to face at my house or work and I am located in worcester in the midlands. I can post with payment online but I don't feel this is any good for either person but will do if I have too. My email is deegsy@yahoo.co.uk feel free to contact me!

He's looking for £300 the pair

Wigan season card holders bought ours as they could get 2 each. They knew I go to most games and will behave appropriately when in their end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.