CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 tickets required here please if anyone can help. I respect the rules and can only pay face value. However I can offer you 1 day of free labour for each ticket bought. I am an experienced decorator based in south Cheshire.

de niro said:
joegill said:
tregyblue61 said:
He's looking for £300 the pair

It looks genuine and if so he could go sell them elsewhere. Why should he give man city fans the chance at a what may be perhaps a reasonable price?
I bet there are a lot of people who would readily pay it.
Despite the site guidance, should the post be kept,
or should it be deleted and deprive man city fans of the chance to do so?

Joe

why should we be a vehicle for him to make cash out of blues. there is always other ways to tout without using our forum.
I have banned him from here and e mailed his details to the fa. the tickets will be void. DO NOT BUY.

anyone offer or asking over face value will be gone and their post deleted.

He made it clear he was out to make money. He signed his email Champ20ns:). I just couldn't lower myself with a reply

Looking for a swap.

I've a spare seasoncard with 5000+ points and looking to borrow another wih 5000+ so I can attempt to get two together. In return you can have use of my seasoncard, which will be 10000+ next season, for any premiership away game, including the swamp.

Here's hoping. PM's please.

John

I'm unfortunately deploying (military) at short notice so have one ticket for sale for the cup final. Only condition of sale is that the buyer also must buy two Swansea tickets as I'm also going to miss that game. All tickets obviously face value (£45 each for Swansea tickets, upper tier, sat together).

Please PM if interested

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Struggling to find a ticket for this game. If any blue can't make it for some reason or know anyone who has dropped out please PM me and I can either meet you in Manchester area or around Wembley on the day and make me an offer, cheers...CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.