CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exiled Blue flying home from Indonesia for the final again but this time I can't afford the arm and a leg I paid for the tickets against Stoke.
I have seen every final since 1969, will be at the WBA game with cash to pay and collect one or even better two tickets so I can travel down with my brother.
Cheers 

gray27 said:
2 or 3 adult tickets required please. Worth a try I suppose, not bothered where they are situated.

Immediate payment and collection, PM me with information.

Cheers blues!

Still looking about for tickets, anywhere know where is best to look? PM me please

marco said:
look in the free ads online, i managed to get two in the wigan end for 50 a piece, in about a week club wembley holders will be panicking and drop there prices, even the footie ticket sites have droped from 285 to 185

Yes, I can confirm the above.

Club Wembley close their portal on May 6th meaning that anyone who is a CW member and has not got their requisite "asking price" will be forced into the open market.

CW members are always a little edgy when this happens as there is more effort required on their part to arrange a point of sale, etc, whereas CW will transact the sale process for them.

ashtonblue said:
I need 3 tickets please :) got sorted for the semi via twitter and was offered a couple on here so thanks for that guys.

Request for 3 tickets still stands please. Resorted to messaging Wigan fans too lol #desperate

de niro said:
mcfcmania said:
WIGAN END SPARES ARE EVERYWHERE.THEYRE EVEN ON GENERAL SALE NOW WITH THE CLUB. ANY SPARES IN THE CITY END PM ME. ANY CATEGORY.

stop shouting. we hear you.

I can't find any !

Lol why hasn't it quoted mcfcmaina

FOR SALE: CHEAP RETURN TRAIN TICKETS FROM EUSTON TO MANCHESTER after the FA Cup final 2013

Dates: 11th May (9pm), 12th May (1:37pm)

I have train tickets returning from London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly for sale.

I bought returns early doors to get cheaper prices but am left with return tickets I'm not using.

I have the following:

1 x return ticket with seat booked (Coach D, Seat 32) on the 1:37pm train on Sunday 12th May from Euston to Manchester

£25 (I bought it for £34)

I also have:

2 x return tickets for the 9pm (last train) back from Euston on saturday 11th May.

£10 for both

These tickets have a booking confirmation with them for that train - you won't be allowed on the platform for the train if you don't have these which is a bonus.

However, there is no seat booked on the train and there's obviously gonna be a rush to get to the station for 9pm.

Hence the £10 price for both!

If you're interested in any of these then email me at lento2015 @ gmail.com and I can arrange to get tickets to you (I live in stockport)

mcfcmania said:
WIGAN END SPARES ARE EVERYWHERE.THEYRE EVEN ON GENERAL SALE NOW WITH THE CLUB. ANY SPARES IN THE CITY END PM ME. ANY CATEGORY.

Please show me where. I couldn't buy on the Wigan site even after getting a (junior) ticket for the Wigan Swansea game as advised else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.