CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
guess I am unlikely to get a ticket despite season card holder with 1700 points.
So looking ideally looking for 2 tickets please.
pm me or e mail me:
mcfcfan@btinternet.com

many thanks
stephen

Did this for semi so hoping can do for final too

I will get a ticket for me no probs as 6000 points and cup scheme, however the mrs only blue member with MTP cos no point to season card for her as she can't always get childcare!

Anyway if anyone has 2 (or able to get 2) sat together anywhere in stadium but only needs one then on me as I will swap you my ticket and make up the difference in cash!

Alternatively will buy the 2 outright if you don't need them and sell mine on here!

Cheers
Mike

another reply from City.

Dear Colin,

Thank you for your response.

Being in the FA cup scheme gives you a better opportunity to buy tickets for away cup fixtures, unfortunately it does not guarantee you a ticket

Been to both semi's plus a number of other games including Ajax away . But i could not get a ticket to the last final so am hopeing to get one this time if anyone can help . p m me

Hi Everyone,

I am going to ask for a ticket just in case I dont have enough points.

I am on the cup scheme and have 4930 points do you think that will be enough?

city4ever said:
Hi Everyone,

I am going to ask for a ticket just in case I dont have enough points.

I am on the cup scheme and have 4930 points do you think that will be enough?

You will be fine with that!
It will go to sc holders not on the scheme I reckon!

Can somebody tell me how to start a new post? Much appreciated. Lifelong city fan, first time bluemoon forum and no im not jumping on the bandwagon or looking for a final ticket! Thankyou! Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.