CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCitySFC said:
Can somebody tell me how to start a new post? Much appreciated. Lifelong city fan, first time bluemoon forum and no im not jumping on the bandwagon or looking for a final ticket! Thankyou! Tommy.
To start a new thread you have to have a certain number of posts mate.

kp789 said:
ManCitySFC said:
Can somebody tell me how to start a new post? Much appreciated. Lifelong city fan, first time bluemoon forum and no im not jumping on the bandwagon or looking for a final ticket! Thankyou! Tommy.
To start a new thread you have to have a certain number of posts mate.
100 pal so starting replying to loads of posts and you might make next years final pal

Re: ''cup final tickets wanted''

My mate said:
I'm after 1 adult if anybody can get any spares,

Ideally I'd like 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child but if not 1 adult
would be greatly appreciated as i just missed out on the last final
but I've been to both semis and charity shields,

I'm a season ticket holder on all 3 cup schemes with 5000 points
but I've got a bad feeling I'll be left disappointed again,

Any help would be great,I'd consider going with a supporters club
or a ticket and travel package,

Thanks.

you'll get one easily if you're on the cup scheme

dont worry

May I point out we are playing Wigan in the final. Unlikely to sell there allocation so we will probably obtain a few extra tickets. Also people were offloading tickets for the semi left right and centre in the week running up to the semi. Keep your eyes and ears peeled and be a bit savvy but in my opinion if you have an intention of going you will be able to sort a ticket. Just a thought.

mcfcmania said:
May I point out we are playing Wigan in the final. Unlikely to sell there allocation so we will probably obtain a few extra tickets. Also people were offloading tickets for the semi left right and centre in the week running up to the semi. Keep your eyes and ears peeled and be a bit savvy but in my opinion if you have an intention of going you will be able to sort a ticket. Just a thought.

Not a chance. We get around 10k less for the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.