CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One ticket in the wigan end still available at the face value of £85 if anyone is interested.

gray27 said:
gray27 said:
gray27 said:
Still looking about for tickets, anywhere know where is best to look? PM me please

Thought I'd try again, only looking for 2 now though, PM me if you can help me out with tickets or have information where I can buy some? Thanks

Worth one last push... Just seen the City allocation has sold out.

Right, my cousin has managed to get an £85 ticket in Block 125, so just in need of one £85 ticket... PM if you have any ticket or information

Cheers Blues!

2 tickets in 125, brilliant seats face value £115, looking to swap for cheaper seats with you paying the difference. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

i have room in my car going from torqauy can pick up any where on the way £25 return including parking pm me

2x tickets available in our end, i get them through the FA as the club i play for is in the FA cup (very,very early rounds)
i wasnt expecting to get them again, and am away at southport weekender this weekend anyway. that said, i can still give them to our kid to flog outside wembley for a good price. i live in worcester, if sold on here, there would have to be an arrangement to pick them up. so bare that in mind.
p.m if interested.

1kinkladze said:
2x tickets available in our end, i get them through the FA as the club i play for is in the FA cup (very,very early rounds)
i wasnt expecting to get them again, and am away at southport weekender this weekend anyway. that said, i can still give them to our kid to flog outside wembley for a good price. i live in worcester, if sold on here, there would have to be an arrangement to pick them up. so bare that in mind.
p.m if interested.

Looking for 2 tickets Category 4, happy to pick up in Manchester or at Wembley.

DM if any possibilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.